Sunday, May 4, 2008

What's the occasion?


So I came home from work on Wednesday to find these waiting for me. A half dozen red roses. Of course they brought an immediate smile to my face, but then I sat staring at them wondering why. My birthday is next week. Mothers Day is next week. Phil is definitely not the type to plan that far ahead. So I tracked him down and asked him about it. He denied having any part in it, saying they were from Tate. So I tracked Tate down and asked him about it. He said, "Ya" and went back to playing with his truck. I don't buy it.

From what I can tell, my sweet husband got me flowers for no reason. And we all know that's the best kind. So until I find out about some misbehavior he's making up for, I'm giving Phil triple points for this one. Thanks Phil! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing we opened up that gate. Hopefully a little of Phil's magic will rub off on Ben as they play with the kids on the tramp.
Way to go Phil!