Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sucker!

Okay, so I thought it would be fun to do family pictures for our Moms for Mothers Day. I thought they would like an updated photo to add to their collections. And then, as I looked over the various poses that the photographer had snapped, I thought, "Our Moms definitely need a picture of Tate by himself. Yah. He's the cute one. I better get that one with just him. They'll really like that. Well, maybe they need two. Yes. I think they'd really like that one of him on the bench. One family picture and two poses of Tate by himself. Wait. He looks pretty cute in that one. It shows off his cute little dimple. Okay, one family picture and three poses of Tate. Well . . just a second. This one where he's cheesing it up is pretty funny. I don't want anyone to miss out on that. I should really get one family picture and four poses of Tate by himself. That's it. I'm stopping right there. Oh, no! That pose of Tate sitting backward on the chair must feel left out. That's the only pose I'm not buying! I can't bear the thought. I have no choice. One family photo and five poses of Tate by himself."

And that's how they get ya!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

SO CUTE! I need you to come with me next time I get pictures taken to make my kids smile!!

Three Men and a Janie said...

Oh Man, those are some cute pictures! I'd do the same thing - I always have a hard time picking out my favorite ones...

Us Egberts said...

Great family pics. Tate is sooooo handsome. What a cutie. For sure that little guy knows how to work the camera(is that what they call it) Made me smile;-)