Monday, March 23, 2009

Cute Pics

Tori is now ten days old!! Time flies by way too quickly. She's practically a toddler. Okay, maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but why do kids have to grow up so fast??

One of the most fun parts about baby number two is seeing how baby number one interacts with her. Tate is so cute with her most of the time (he has his moments). He likes to help burp her, give her a binky (even if she doesn't want it), and get in on all the pictures mom is taking.

Oh. The other most fun part about baby number two is that she is a little girl with lots of cute little clothes and bows. Sooo much fun to dress her every day.
I particularly love this outfit. Too bad we're cooped up in the house during a blizzard so nobody gets to see her in it. Thank goodness for the magic of blogs.
Love this little face!

Tate also shares his blankey with Tori every once in a while. Which shows me that he really must love her. Usually he piles it right on her face, but mom prefers the sharing that's going on in this picture.

5 comments:

sdralphs said...

Tate is such a good big brother! I cannot believe how much baby Tori is growing. I love little girl clothes! The bows are my favorite. If you ever need a babysitter, Shane is basically out of town every weekend so I can be of assistance with Tate!

The Oylers said...

Oh Congrats! She is adorable. I absolutely love that green dress too. It is so fun watching the older siblings...they love them so much abd yet they are so confused at the same time as to why that baby isn't leaving. Your kids are so cute.

Denice said...

She is just so cute and sweet...I LOVE that green dress outfit! So, so sweet. She looks so much like you! :)

Janie said...

I can't wait to come see you guys again. Tori is the CUTEST! I am envious of you getting to dress a child in such cute little GIRL clothes!

Today I went to change Mac's stinky diaper, and I said, "Mac, do you stink?" and he said, "No, Tate has a stinky diaper!"

codymegan said...

I love the green dress, so cute! Congratulations!