Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thursday- Choo Choos!




We went to the Arts Festival on Thursday. The art was really cool, but the weather was dang hot. Tate was pretty excited about the "Choo Choo." (We rode Trax downtown) He really liked watching the trains go by, even though he didn't seem to think the ride was anything special. Maybe this was because we ended up sitting next to two questionable individuals whose behavior seemed a little, how do you say . . . . drunk. At the festival, we found a fountain that all the kids were splashing in. It turned out to be Tate's, and Phil's, favorite part.

2 comments:

Three Men and a Janie said...

Sheesh, you guys have been busy! I love the idea of the Mountain Miler. I also love how you wrote how Tate talks. I keep thinking I should do the same with Mac cuz I don't want to forget it!

Three Men and a Janie said...

Oops, I just read it again and I got the name of the race wrong in my comment. Sorry!