Saturday, June 14, 2008

Crazy Days of Summer


Finally some actual summer weather!! And we've been enjoying it already. Tate and I had a playdate with Janie and her cutie pie, McKay. We picnicked at the park and let the boys play. Janie tried her best to get me to relax while Tate and McKay climbed by themselves to the top of what seemed to be a fifty foot slide. I stayed back as long as I could stand it, but before long I was scrambling up after them. In my head I kept seeing them falling seven stories to the ground below, and the police were questioning me as to why I had let my son attempt to scale a slide the size of the empire state building. Okay, I know that's a little dramatic, but I'm a little paranoid.

1 comment:

Three Men and a Janie said...

I just had one of those moments - "those are OUR kids?!" Man, they sure are cute. And I'm glad at least one of us had the energy to chase them to the top of the 10 story high slide...

Thanks for coming down! We had a blast!

Oh, and I LOVE your pics of all the Daddys and Tate. They did melt my heart.