Saturday, June 14, 2008

Number One Dads

Happy Fathers Day! Just wanted to give a shout out to some of the amazing fathers in my life.

First, my own fabulous dad. He's the hardest working person I have ever met, and is so supportive of all his kids and everything they do. "Bumpa" is also one of Tate's favorite people and he talks about him and his tractors nonstop.

Second, my wonderful father-in-law. He is one of the kindest people I know, and I'm so glad that many of his qualities rubbed off on my husband. He is such a great, hands-on grandpa. He plays hard with his grandkids, and he doesn't hesitate to change diapers and make lunch.

And last but not least, my hubby. He is such a wonderful daddy. I have been amazed at his gentle and pure love for Tate ever since he was born. He is so sweet, understanding, and patient, and Tate and I love him so much! Also, he never reads this blog so if any of you see him, please let him know that we think he is awesome and we love him to death. Thanks!





Note: I do have more up-to-date photos of Tate with his daddy and grandpas, but doesn't a big, tough man with a tiny baby just melt your heart??

No comments: