Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pictures

Oh, about two months ago now, I had Tate and Tori's pictures taken. You may have noticed a few of them elsewhere on the blog even though I hadn't had a chance to post all of them yet. My sister-in-law's sister took them and she did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her. Go to www.cupcakeimagesphotography.com for more information.

Oh, and if Tate's smile looks a little fake in some of the pictures, it's because it is. And if Tori looks a little bit grumpy, it's because she is. It's amazing how a good photographer can turn less than ideal circumstances into some pretty awesome photos.


3 comments:

Denice said...

LOVE them!! The one of you and Tori is precious and I honestly don't think that all of Tater's smiles look fake..he is just so stinkin cute!!

Us Egberts said...

Have I told you lately how adorable your kids are...cute pics....keep on blogging 8)

Marcy said...

these are so cute!