Thursday, January 7, 2010

Having Ourselves a Merry Little Christmas

MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS! Below you'll find picture evidence that we did in fact celebrate Christmas, even though we are slow to post about it. We had a fabulous time celebrating our Savior's birth with wonderful friends and family.

"I'm so excited for Christmas I could pee my pants! (But I won't, cuz mommy will cry.)"

"My trike is bigger than yours!"

"Hee, hee. I've got a nicer ride than mommy!"

"Weeks of looking and I finally get to touch!"
"Just what I always wanted. A ginormous box!"

"This is it?"

"I'm melting, I'm melting!"


"Now turn that camera off so I can eat this book in peace!"

"Are you sure this is traditional shepherd garb?"
"No, really. I don't want any presents! I've been a very bad girl, I promise!"

"When can I stop pretending to like this guy?"

No comments: