Saturday, August 2, 2008

Six Years and going strong!

Saturday was our sixth anniversary. I can't believe how time has flown. It has been the best six years ever! We've each earned a bachelor's degree, Phil has earned a master's degree, we've moved only twice, and, most importantly, we've added a little munchkin to our family. For our anniversary, my mom and dad watched Tate while we saw a play at the Pickleville Playhouse in Garden City, then ate at the Bluebird in Logan. It was great.
I just want to let Phil know that he is the best, most awesomest husband ever!!! I love you! (As previously mentioned, he won't read this so when you see him be sure to let him know that I publicly declared my love for him.)

I also want to explain my new "Back to School" background. Phil started his new job as a Counselor with Indian Hills Middle School on Monday. After having six weeks off for the Summer, he's back to school. So I thought I'd be festive and have a school-themed blog for a while.

1 comment:

Denice said...

So sweet...love the picture! Happy Anniversary and I'm glad you had a good night out! :)