Sunday, June 28, 2009

Life According to Tate

We had a busy weekend, as you can tell by the plethera of pictures. I'll let Tate tell you all about all of our crazy fun.

"The Fishies Place"

"Tate looking at the fishy. I see a fishy and Tate."

"There's Tate and Mommy at the fish place. Tate sad."


"Huh?"


"That's Tate playing the xylophone. He's playing noises. Boom. Boom."

"Tate playing with the blocks. The blocks shake and I turn that on and the blocks shake and fall down. I build a house and it fall down."

"Tate singing songs."

"That's Tate riding the car and drive it. That's the beep, beep."

"Tate putting the ball in and ball going up. I need to go play ball again."


"That's the zoo place. That's the place I go to the zoo."


"That's Tate and that's daddy and the birdies. And the birdies are flying."

"That's Mommy and Tate smiling."

"That's Tori sucking her 'fum'."

"That's the zoo place. Tate smiling by the turtle."

"Tate riding the kangaroo. Tate is sad cuz he don't like the kangaroo. Tate is making the kangaroo sad. I scared the kangaroo and he's sad."

"Whoa. That's the tiger. He's roaring at Tate."

"Mommy and the giraffe. Mommy and Tori and the giraffe. The giraffe is standing on his legs."

"Those are the zebras and Tate and Daddy and the zebras are eating hay."

"That's the lady."
Editor's note: This exhibit is on display in the "Hall of Primates". Yes, that is a human being in there.
"The elephant. That's a big elephant. Wow. It's cool. Or what."

"That's the elephant. It's made out of wood. It peed. Mommy sitting on his nose. He's making sounds. I don't like it. I've got some feelings."

"Dexter monkey. He's on Larry show (Night at the Museum). He's eating his carrots and he's sharing with his brothers monkey."

"That's the birdy place. That's the zoo place. That's the dinosaur place. That's the Rexy place."

"Baby Tori is sleeping."

"I see Rexy. And little Rexies and the big Rexy dinosaur. Roooooaaaar!! I want to make Rexy down the rocks and scare him and get Larry and bite him. Rooooaaaarr! Sniff."

"Tate getting a dinosaur bone. Tate using a paint brush, digging the dinosaur bone."

"Tate and Daddy getting the dirt. Played with plants and little dinosaurs."

"I need to see Bruce (from Finding Nemo). Those are his teeth. He brush his teeth. He's gonna not eat daddy. Stay there. He's gonna hit dad down the ground and bite him and knock him down again."

"Tate playing with the dinosaurs. Little dinosaur says "Rooooaaaaarrr! I'm a dinosaur." That's what he says."

4 comments:

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

You have such a cute family. I just can't believe how fast your kids are growing up.

Three Men and a Janie said...

Tate - you are hillarious! I didn't like the big elephant when we went to the zoo either. The sounds it made WERE scary! And I hope that big shark didn't eat your daddy.

Denice said...

So very cute! Tate did wonderful with the commentary!

That One Guy said...

*CACKLE!*
Mad love for Tate's innocent wit. Can we take him with us on our next family outing? :)